Lake City 5.56 55gr Brass Case FMJ. 500 round case, boxed.
• XM193 product is first quality production manufactured at Lake City Ammunition Plant and is made to military specifications. Packaged in Lake City brown box as shown. 25, 20 round boxes per case.
- CALIBER: 5.56 mm, manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP)
- CASE: Brass (Copper Alloy No. 260)
- BULLET: 55 gr. FMJ Boat-Tail
- PRIMER: M41 Operating Range: (-40 degrees to +125 degrees F)
- PRIMER SEALANT: Water resistant lacquer
- CASE MOUTH SEALANT: Yes
- CASE KNURL: No
- HEADSTAMP: Each loaded cartridge shall be headstamped with the manufacturer's symbol and year of manufacture
- ACCURACY: 3-10round groups not to exceed 2.00" mean radius maximum average at 200 yards
- INSTRUMENTAL VELOCITY: 3165 +/- 40 FPS (78 feet from muzzle) using a 5.56 test barrel, 20" long
- ENERGY: 1223 Ft-Lbs. at 78’
- CHAMBER PRESSURE: Piezotronic maximum average per 10 rounds - 55000 PSI in 5.56 test barrel (case mouth location)
- BULLET PULL: Minimum individual 35 lbs.
- PROPELLANT DETECTION: 100% mechanical and/or electrical detection of propellant levels within the cartridge
- VISUAL INSPECTION: 100% visual inspection of finished cartridges prior to packaging
- WARNING: For use in standard 5.56 mm chambers. Do not use in non-standard 5.56 chambers.
- PACKAGING: 20 Rounds per carton. 25 cartons per 500 round case.
Ammo restrictions: We do not sell or ship ammunition to residents of Hawaii, Alaska, Massachusetts, New York State, Washington DC, New Jersey (non-hollow point rifle and shotgun shells are allowed), Chicago Illinois, Napa, Los Angeles, Avalon, Oakland, Berkeley, Sacramento,Beverly Hills or San Francisco California or any location that requires air shipment.