SureFire's new High-Capacity Magazines, which provide the warfighter with 100 rounds of ammunition in one tough, reliable, easily carried quad-to-double-stack magazine. Aside from the previously discussed tactical advantages of high-capacity magazines, the benefits provided by this new SureFire magazine are extensive:
- Simple design does not require dry lubricants for reliability
- Patent-pending design and high-quality coil springs prevent binding, fatigue, and breakage
- Only 1.66" thick, significantly less than two clipped together standard magazines
- 60-round magazine is about the same length as two clipped together 30-round magazines and it fits in most dual-mag pouches
- Both 60- and 100-round magazines are less bulky and easier to store and transport than drum magazines
- May remain loaded for extended periods of time without fatiguing the springs
- Compatible with all M4/M16/AR-15 variants, including most STANAG 4179 compliant weapons
- Weight of magazines is centered under the weapon
- Normal shooting grip and stance are possible
- Easier to hold and manipulate with one hand, compared to drum magazines
- Both 60- and 100-round magazines (fully loaded) may be easily seated in the weapon with the bolt forward
- Reliable functioning due to inherently simple feed system
Made in U.S.A.
ITAR & State Restrictions.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
No sales of 30rd magazines to NY, MA, CA, MD, NJ, HI. NY or CO. Other restrictions may apply as laws are updated.