Disintegrator jacketed Frangible Ammo is a totally lead-free and heavy-metal-free, frangible training load for realistic, safe, and cost-effective training and qualification programs. Bullet contruction is a high strength metal particle core sealed in a jacket that instantly breaks up when impacting steel targets or backstops, leaving harmless metal particles and small pieces of thin jacket.
Why Disintegrator is the leader in lead-free ammunition:
- Completely lead-free and heavy-metal-free for practice, competition and law enforcement use where airborne lead or spent lead recovery is an issue.
- Lead-free and heavy-metal-free priming mix provides clean, instantaneous ignition, while special powder blends enhance velocities to simulate the felt recoil and point of impact of standard lead-core bullets.
- Superior accuracy is achieved through a precise manufacturing process that produces precise bullet concentricity.
- Disintegrator® ammunition reduces wear and damage to bullet traps and steel backstops as well as collateral damage to range fixtures
- Nothing is left after impact but harmless metal particles and small pieces of thin copper plate or copper jacket
- Disintegrator® bullet profiles are based on field-proven Remington designs fo reliable feed and function in a wide range of firearms
- Disintegrator® ammunition is perfect for a wide range of applications from training to special-duty use.
- 223 Rem / 55 gr. / LF. Jacketed Powdered Metal Core
- Temp stable flash reduced propellant
- Muzzle Vel: 3240 fps
- Energy: 1282 ft ibs
Ammo restrictions: We do not sell ammunition to residents of Hawaii, Alaska, Massachusetts, New York State, Washington DC, New Jersey or Cook County Illinois, Napa, Los Angeles County, Oakland, or San Francisco, California.