BT10-LW17 - Atlas Bipod - Lever Mount With ARMS 17S Mount
The Atlas has been tested by professionals and civilians alike, tested in the sands of Iraq and found to not foul, tested in a Red Bull induced shooting session and survived.
- Lever Mount With ARMS 17S Mount
- Construction from T6061 Aluminum, Hard Anodized black
- Stainless steel springs and fasteners
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the
- Picitinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine
screw fastener based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount.
- Non orientated leg positioning use either hand to move leg
into any of the four leg positions
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45
degrees forward and stowed forward.
- All 4 leg positions are solid allowing the shooter to load
the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non orientated leg length adjustment, Outer leg slides on the
Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart and
can be done by either hand.
- Optional 3” leg extensions to increase height
- Standard soft durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many
- Optional interchangeable Ski and Multi Spiked style feet can
be swapped in the field with the press of a ball plunger with a
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy
International and Sako rifles.
- Estimated range of elevation on the BT10 is 5-9” from
the surface up to the rail.
- Estimated weight of 10.5 ounces for the clamp on style
- Made in America