White light equipment for AR-15 and other picatinny rail-equipped rifles has for years involved clamping a rather large flashlight to the rails, and attaching an activation pad to the foregrip via an external wire. Enter the MVF-515 Modular Vertical Foregrip, with its compact and rugged design and our total instinctive activation system which allows the shooter to activate all combinations of light & laser, instinctively, while maintaining their natural shooting grip. And there are no external wires or loosely attached activation pads.
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Ambidexlious Dual-Side Activation Switches
- Material: Rugged Hard Polymer Grip Panels w/ Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum Tang
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes - 3 activation modes on each panel
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Light Specs: Replaceable, 150/200-Lumen LED white light module (rotate to select intensity)
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two CR123 lithium batteries
$50 Rebate Form: PDF