The Aimpoint® Carbine Optic is designed specifically for modern sporting rifles, incorporating proven design features and premium Aimpoint quality at an entry level price point. Customize the ACO to fit specific needs with a full line of accessory options. The ACO utilizes a two Minute of Angle(2 MOA) red dot to allow maximum target acquisition speed and accuracy at all distances. Aimpoint exclusive ACET technology allows for up to one year of constant-on use from a single DL1/3N battery. With a completely waterproof housing, the sight can be used in almost all environmental conditions.
- GENERAL DATA
- Article number 200174
- OPTICAL DATA
- Lightsource LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
- Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)* 2
- Parallax Absence of parallax -
- No centering required
- Eye relief Unlimited
- Night vision compatibility No
- Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens Yes
- Magnification No magnification (1X)
- ELECTRONIC DATA
- Battery One 3V Lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N
- Battery life in hours ** 10,000 (over 1 year of continuous use)
- Dot intensity adjustment Manual rotary switch
- Daylight (DL) settings 10 (1 off and 9 low light/DL)
NVD settings 0
- MECHANICAL DATA
- Material housing Extruded high strength aluminum
- Surface finish Anodized, semi-matte
- Color housing Dark graphite grey
- Adjustment 1 click 13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds)
- Mounting methods 1 ring, ø 30mm, (1.18”)
- ENVIROMENTAL DATA
- Length 130mm, (5.1”)
- Width/height sight only 55 x 55mm, (2.2” x 2.2”)
- Maximum ring width 30mm, (1.18”)
- Objective diameter 38mm, (1.5”)
- Tube diameter 30mm, (1.18”)
- Weight sight only 220g, (7.8oz)****
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 7 out of 10.
*** Night Vision Device.
**** Dimensions and weight for CompM2, ML2, M3, ML3 are given with flip-up lens covers.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.