Just In Time For The Holidays. Mail In Rebate $60!
For the infantryman, target ranges vary in ever-changing battlefield conditions. The HHS provides a solution for engaging threats in CQB situations, then quickly transitioning to a 500m targeting or surveillance situation, and then quickly back to a 25m room clearing exercise. Instant transition is achieved through a quick Switch-to Side (STS) mount that offers a simple, quick disconnect feature to remove the magnifier and base. This durable, night vision compatible system offers wide field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in extreme low light conditions.
- Aiming dots may not be distinguishable from each other without magnifcation.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Ballistic reticle specific to .223 caliber munitions
- Compatible with Gen I-III+ Night Vision Systems (tandem operation)
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
- Side buttons, NV compatible with an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal