The PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube is the first major upgrade and improvement to the buffer tube in years! Unlike the original PWS EBT, this unit is made from impact extruded 6061 aluminum in order to keep the cost down while keeping the quality high. The Enhanced Buffer Tube will resolve any carrier tilt symptoms exhibited by a short stroke piston AR and will reduce felt recoil.
The most notable features on this buffer tube include:
- One piece construction eliminating the castle nut and ensuring that when installed, the buffer tube cannot become loose.
- Attachment system automatically indexes the buffer tube perfectly straight.
- The bottom of the interior buffer tube extends a lip into the receiver, supporting the bottom rear of the bolt carrier, reducing the carrier tilt present in some piston systems.
- A dead blow buffer is securely installed in the rear of the buffer tube to reduce carrier speed by an average of 10%, and dramatically reduce felt recoil.
- Two QD sling swivel attachments are machined into the front of the buffer tube allowing ambidextrous connection of your QD slings.