Experience a cleaner way to shoot. The exclusive polymer coating in Syntech® range ammunition prevents harsh metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling. Combined with clean-burning powders and the Catalyst™ lead-free primer, Syntech loads keep your gun cleaner, longer, so you can shoot more—and shoot better.
- Velocity (feet/second) Muzzle: 1130
- Energy (muzzle) 326 ft lbs
- Polymer-encapsulated Syntech® bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
- Exclusive lead-free primer formulation provides the most reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue and fouling
- Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
- Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
- Less perceived recoil
Ammunition Restrictions: We do not sell or ship ammunition to residents of Alaska (requires air shipment so not allowed), California (shipped to an FFL only), Chicago Illinois, Hawaii, Massachusetts (shipped to an FFL only), New York State (shipped to an FFL only), Washington DC or any location that requires air shipment. Please check your state and local laws before ordering ammunition. Certain other restrictions may apply.