Syntech changed the range forever. Now the technology is revolutionizing protection as well. All-new Syntech Defense provides dynamic terminal performance with a hollow-point bullet that separates into three segments and a deep-penetrating core on impact. The core penetrates 12 to 18 inches through bare ballistics gel and heavy clothing—a critical benchmark in self-defense situations and the best terminal performance of any round in its class. The petals create three secondary wound channels, each more than 6 inches deep, adding to the terminal effect. Like all Syntech loads, an advanced polymer jacket eliminates lead and copper fouling and drastically reduces damaging heat and friction in the barrel. Its Federal exclusive Catalyst primer provides hot, extremely reliable ignition without the use of lead.
- Best terminal performance in its class
- Hollow-point bullet separates into three segments and a deep-penetrating core on impact
- Core achieves 12 to 18 inches of penetration in both bare ballistics gel and through heavy clothing
- Segments create three secondary wound channels more than 6 inches deep
- Blue polymer jacket reduces barrel heat and friction and eliminates metal fouling
- Extremely reliable Catalyst lead-free primer
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Bullet Weight: 138 Grain
- Bullet Style: Segmented Hollow Point
- Muzzle Velocity: 1050 FPS
We do not sell or ship ammunition to residents of Alaska (requires air shipment so not allowed), California (shipped to an FFL only), Chicago Illinois, Hawaii, Massachusetts (shipped to an FFL only), New York State (shipped to an FFL only), Washington DC or any location that requires air shipment. Please check your state and local laws before ordering ammunition. Certain other restrictions may apply.